quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2011

I'm trying to think in me, to move on. Please, don't stop now.

Simply because there comes a time you get tired. Of everything. All of it. There comes a time you want radical changes, new beginnings, new directions, new perspectives, for the simple fact that everything you get tired, it hurts you. It's asking too much for me to feel really good for a day? Because I don't think is too much. Yes, it depends on me, but as the world and the fate letting me down, is a bit more complicated. The school makes me evil, that horrible environment, some people, hypocrisy, falsehood. Anyway, is too much to ask a little more time for me? To organize my ideas? I don't think so. I'll have to be strong 'til you drop, the good thing is that I feel that while every day I get a little bit stronger, something is trying to destroy my strength. I'll not allow. Barbara is new here, and is yet to come.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário